What to bring with you:
- Water bottle
- Notebook if you like taking notes
- Open mind for learning and sharing ideas
- Business cards if you have them
- Change of clothes/shoes if you are participating in very active sessions especially:,
- How to Teach a River Worthy Kayak Roll in a Pool (actually in the pool!)
- Climbing workshops
What to wear:
- Some would describe attire for this event as Adventure Business Casual.
- You will need to be able to move around if participating in the Adventure Race.
- If you decide to wear a jacket and tie, you will probably be one of the best dressed attendees.
- Usually Chacos are rampant and plaid works like camouflage. All joking aside, wear what you are comfortable in and what brings the best you!